Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vancouver- you so prettyyyyyy!

On my last full day in Vancouver, Ben, Nadya and myself were a little bit hung over! Poor Nadya had to work until 2.00 that day, but Ben and I picked her up when she finished and we definitely seized the day! We went to a couple more op shops, to Granville Island and then finally Stanley Park...


Granville Island Markets









Nadya leading the way, despite being hung over, the poor love

Nawww :)

Ben's favourite girl and his second favourite girl (I'm sure)




Stanley Park sunset...hard to believe that I was in the middle of the
 city while taking this shot!




We found an owl! Apparently this is actually really rare, because even a council
worker pulled his truck over to take some photos!

Scary thing, he was!


I will miss beautiful Vancouver, but not as much as I will miss Benalonie and Nadya!

No comments:

Post a Comment