It has been a while since I have posted anything about any vintage/op-shopping! Since it clearly states in my blog description that this is a passion of mine, I better post something, eh? (Very Canadian expression I used there- eh?)
Turns out Beno is also a fan of op-shopping, and he and Nadya have decked out their apartment with the coolest vintage furniture, retro mugs/cups and even a bunch of old vinyl records for wall decorations- they have done a very trendy job! :) So on one of my last days in Port Moody, Ben took me to some Op shops! I actually made some awesome purchases, and even visited a cool vintage store called 'Thriftopolis' which I think is the best name for an op-shop I have ever heard, by far!
 |
I have such an obsession with vintage tea sets- a fetish, almost! I can't wait for the day I have my own house to fill with these beauties! |
 |
| I thought this outdated caption was pretty funny... |
 |
| Benalonie modelling a dashing dress-polo he found- what a steal! |
 |
My purchases- some earrings, a gorgeous dress (check out that trim!) and my next op-shop novel find- a book about the study of time...can't wait to read it |
 |
If Benalonie can model a dress-polo, I can surely take a sneaky modelling shot of my dress in his bathroom! ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment