Sorry I haven't posted in a while- as I said in my last update, I had a very big weekend to attend to! Malin's cousin, Emelie, came to stay from Sweden- so Malin's apartment has been a little bit crowded and a bit of a party/hang-over house for the last few days! Emelie left this morning, which is sad because I really liked hanging out with her! But we definitely did a lot while she was here...partying, mainly! Which is why I am glad I got a few long walks and runs in before she got here and the partying began!
One of the runs I went on led me to Vigeland Sculpture park. The park is the worlds largest sculpture park made by the same artist (which I later learnt from googling it- I couldn't read any of the signs or information in the actual park!) This is the best thing about going for big walks/runs- I never know what I will find!
| I thought it was funny that this little bird was just sitting up there, enjoying the morning sun! |
Later that day, when Malin had finished work, we went shopping! I did feel a little bit guilty about this because I need to save money (Oslo is MEGA expensive and is drying up my funds quickly) but I needed to buy some warmer clothes! It is still warm here but the nights are a little bit chilly, plus I will need some clothes for when it really starts getting cold! The shops here are really cool, and I promise that everything I bought was on sale...well, almost everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment