![]() |
| More views....and HUMPHREY!!! |
Monday, July 29, 2013
Runyon Canyon
Every time I leave the house, Dad always says to me 'Don't talk to strangers!' Despite me being 22 years old now, I'm pretty sure I have still heard him say it on recent occasions. The other night in Hollywood, I had to go against his advice. I was sitting at a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard, when a man came up to my table and started talking to me. He was about 55 years old and he was wearing rollerblades. I had seen him in the days leading up to this moment, weaving his way in and out of the Hollywood crowd on his skates. When he came up to me, at first I was thinking 'great...how am I going to escape this weirdo!?' But after a couple of minutes I could tell he was just a friendly bloke who liked to chat! I didn't get any bad vibes, so we ended up talking for a while. The reason I am telling you this is because after finding out that I was into fitness, he suggested to me that I run up Runyon Canyon. So the next morning that is exactly what I did! It was a really amazing view at the top, and the steep trail definitely provided a good work out! Plus...there were SOOOO many dogs up there! So I was very happy, and glad that I spoke to that strange roller blading man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow Rachie, how's the serenity? ;) Looks great!! x
ReplyDelete