I did see a few cool little things though, including what I'm sure is the healthiest cafe in Hollywood. I had a kale, beetroot and feta salad as well as a green smoothie! But don't you worry, this doesn't mean american-stle burgers and pizza slices are not on my 'to-do list!' They will be in my belly soon enough! But for today, I just wanted to feel healthy and fit and get a good dose of greens!
| A cool little vinyl record store |
| Sunset Boulevard |
| The biggest music store I have ever been in! This is only half of it! It makes JB Hi-Fi look like a bit of a joke... |
Love it Rach! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteJust found that i can comment on this...yewww....loving the blog Rach!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing Rachella! Cant wait to see what up the coast looks like too! Keep taking those happy snaps and don't forget to take some photos Mexican dishes...for my sake ;)
ReplyDelete