Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 2: Vintage shopping!

Last night was my first night in LA, and my first night sleeping in a new time zone. It is times like these that I am so grateful for my advanced sleeping skills- I swear I can sleep in almost any situation. I slept really solid, only waking up once at about 1am feeling sure that it was time to get up. But it was easy to go back to sleep until about 8.30 this morning. ANYHOO! Today= vintage shopping!!! I googled all the closest vintage/op shops in Hollywood, and there were surprisingly a lot to choose from! I went to American Vintage, Iguana Vintage and even the hollywood Betty Page store! So many things I wanted to buy, but had to control myself! I think I will have to post some stuff home before I leave for London! There are about 5 other stores I want to visit, but will go to those tomorrow. I'm off to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum now- to meet Britney Spears of course!
xxx
So many patterns! *drool

These almost made the cut!

Iguana Vintage Clothing, Hollywood Blvd

Iguana Vintage

American Vintage, Hollywood Blvd- my favourite vintage shop so far!

My purchases! A retro Star Wars tee and a vintage floral-print play suit 

Old-school pepsi advertisements...from a cool vintage book store but I can't remember the name!

The only thing I could really afford from the Betty Page store

Time for a nanna-nap (literally because I put pin curls in) and then to Madame Tussauds!

No comments:

Post a Comment