Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 3: A run along Hollywood Boulevard...

This morning was an awesome change of scenery compared to my usual Semaphore-to-Largs Bay esplanade route in Adelaide! I got up at 8.30am and went for about an hour's run/power walk. I also found some stairs to run up and down which was awesome for making me sweat but also because there was a view at the top...(see first pic below)

I think tomorrow morning I will go a bit earlier because there were already lots of tourists about (blocking the path, how dare they). One thing that was good about going for a run/walk in my workout clothes was that none of the Hollywood entertainers or street sellers even TRIED to approach me...maybe I looked like a local? Ooohhhh :P

YES THAT IS THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN! I ran up and down these stairs
three times before I noticed it! Durrrrr!

Oh hey, Elton


Rather inspiring ;)


I finished it all off with a FREE brekky of
oats and a cup of tea...gotta love free hostel
breakfasts...not so sure about using crema in
place of milk though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment