Monday, July 15, 2013

Art is all arounddddd!!!!!

So the time difference seems to be finally catching up on me... It is almost midnight and I am still awake with no hint of tiredness. It doesn't bother me right now, but I want to be fresh to go for a run tomorrow morning so I am going to have to put my super sleep skills to the test! I thought writing a few blog posts and doing a bit of art could help to droop the eyelids... So here is some art and patterns that I have seen so far :)



Found this down an alley way off of Hollywood Blvd

I noticed this sneaky one yesterday- I can see it on the walk back to my hostel. How do people do these things on such a huge scale!!!??? :O

This is actually the quilt cover in my hostel room...I really like it

Just some doodling I did, or 'zentangling' as some call it...very relaxing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment