Thursday, September 19, 2013

Overwhelmed....? YES

It has only been a couple of days since my last post, but SO much has happened! I feel like I don't know where to begin! Luckily I have been taking loads of photos, which is good because they remind me about what I want to write about on here (plus they make my blog look pretty!)
So to make this easy for me to write, and visually pleasing for you, here is a bunch of photos I have taken over the past couple of days...

The day after my birthday I received these in the mail! I don't know how she
did it, but my Mum managed to post these to me! What a cutie! I was
so excited to get something in the mail, and also a little relieved because it means I have been
giving people the right address (phew!)

I also got these cute novelty teas from Beth! Tea in little London-inspired tins- what more could a
girl want?!


Apart from all the uni stuff I have been trying to get done over the past couple of days, I have also been exploring Sunderland! I am starting to know my way around now, but I still get a bit lost due to my useless sense of direction!

Beth and I found this 'secret' market place, as we like to call it- we only realised it was there on our 4th trip to the shopping centre!


THE UNI!!!!!!

The weather has been SO kind lately...but the locals have told me not to
get used to it!

Beth :)

Me...getting up close and personal with another British novelty-
the red letterbox!





Beth on the Bridge!


Even though the exploring has been exciting, all the walking around plus Uni organising has been so tiring! I am pretty sick of lining up for enrolments and registrations, but I think I have FINALLY got it all sorted! I got my subjects approved today and everything worked out perfectly- ready to start next week! I took a year and a half off from study to pay for the past 2 months of travelling plus this exchange semester, so (at the risk of sounding like a complete geek) I am so amped to start studying!!!!

Ready to study!
Let's see how I feel about it after a
couple of weeks?


1 comment:

  1. Have another look at the photo of you with the letter box. See the guy checking you out.

    ReplyDelete