
Today I am hung over once again. But I wasn't for the last two days, so that's good- right? Once again I had a really awesome time, so it was worth the hang over. Malin had a work dinner to go to last night, and I was going to meet her at a bar afterwards. A couple of her friends that I had met before were already there, so Malin said I should meet them. I left the house at about 10.00pm, feeling sure I knew exactly where the bar was (as I had been there a few times before). But sure enough, after 20 minutes of walking I realised I was lost and ended up catching a cab (turns out I was walking in the complete wrong direction...ahhh yes, my sense of direction is hopeless). When I finally got to the bar I was a little bit nervous because I didn't REALLY know anyone that well, and it was the first time I had been out without Malin. But this kind of thing is something that doesn't really worry me anymore... I am definitely getting good at making conversation with pretty much ANYONE and EVERYONE that I meet- because I have to! It is the only way to do it, plus I think it is good because I end up talking to people that I might not usually. So last night I ended up talking to so many different people, and by the time Malin got to the bar I had made a few friends. The problem with this is that they kept buying me drinks (hence, today's hang over)!
Anyway...for the past couple of days I have been exploring Oslo- sometimes on my own, sometimes with Malin... here are some photos I have been taking!
 |
I love the ground here! Malin thinks that is a weird thing to say, but it is just so pretty compared to Australian paving! It always reminds me that I am in a different country! |
 |
| I like exploring by myself, even if I do get lost all the time! |
 |
| This is a hovering camera. I don't know why it was hovering over me...but it freaked me out. |
 |
| :) |
I like exploring by myself, but it is better when Malin is with me (because I don't get lost, but also because she can show me more stuff!)
The other day she took me to some cool markets and to the Botanic Gardens... I liked all of it because I saw heaps of street art on the way!
 |
| This was my favourite! |
And of course I have been partying lots.....
 |
| This is Petra, Zara, Malin and myself...LADIES NIGHT! |
 |
| This is us pulling Miley Cyrus Faces...Haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment