Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day:58...last day in Oslo!


Day 58??? Where did the time go!? I can't believe that I actually have to pack my bag today! I have had such a good time hanging out in Oslo with Malin and her friends...I will be sad to leave! But on the bright side- UK tomorrow! London, to be precise! I am so excited to go there, and even more excited because I am meeting up with my friend Laura, who just moved to London from Adelaide!
Anyhooooo... as I mentioned, today is my last day in Oslo, so Malin and I went for a little day trip to Frognersetern. We caught a train there so that we could see the amazing view that you can see in these photos!

I had to try and get one of the Norwegian flag, even if the photo didn't turn out so great...





Such a pretty view...and I loved all the houses with grass on top! Good for sun tanning...?

I'm a bit silly

Ok I will be honest, I was more excited about this dog than the view! I even patted him
after this photo was taken :)




In the past week I have pretty much just been hanging around Oslo and exploring as far as my walks and runs will take me! I have been going for lots of long walks and finding something new every time...






I walked past this spot soooo many times before I took a different path and found a waterfall!



DUCKIES!!!!




I have been TRYING to eat slightly healthy...



But then again I have been eating stuff like this....

Norwegian's love their waffles apparently! I made these myself-
first time waffle-making experience: SUCCESS!

Apart from walking, exploring and eating, I have just been hanging out with Malin and her friends. It has been nice to be able to stay in one place for a while and just chill. I have also been doing lots of drawing!


Sara, myself and Malin...with our beards


Design for Malin's new tattoo! 


Another tattoo design for Malin

It was national beard day, and I felt left out...so the girls and I grew beards. Heaps normal


I have had such a nice time in Oslo. I am so grateful that Malin has let me stay in her apartment for 3 whole weeks. It has been awesome spending time with her, partying with her and meeting all her lovely friends. I definitely have made some memories here that I will never forget, and a friend that I am so happy to have met! It has been so fun and full of laughs- I will miss Oslo...but I will miss Malin more! 

I will miss this gurrrrlllll!!!!! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment