Today is my last day in Bali, and also the last day of my 8 month adventure! So I guess it is fitting that this will be my last post on this blog! It is hard to process that I will actually be in Adelaide in my own home, in my own room this time tomorrow! I am feeling some very mixed emotions, but I think that finally my excitement about home has really settled in!
Bali has been beautiful, as usual. I think that it still has a special spot in my heart as my favourite place on earth- at least so far! I love the friendliness and cheekiness of the people, I love the food, and I love that I have so many memories here…
 |
My favourite restaurant in bali- Warung Indonesia- this whole meal for under $2 Australian and the best food EVERRRR |
Seeing my girlfriends has also been so much fun. There were 8 of us on this trip and I couldn't ask for a lovelier bunch of girls to spend my last couple of weeks away with.
 |
| Lots of dinner dates on this trip! |
 |
| Han and Jess |
 |
| Han and I :) |
My 2 weeks in Bali have been very different from my last couple of visits here. It was a shorter visit than usual, but still enough time for me to unwind. I didn't have much money so I couldn't do a whole lot- but I still managed do some stuff and also just relax, which was nice. My beautiful friends also shouted me a couple of massages and manicures, which was so good of them.
 |
| Mads in our GIANT bath in the Villa! |
 |
| Sophie and MooMoo |
 |
| Our amazing Villa- home for 6 days of the trip! |
 |
| Jess and I |
 |
| Soph, Alex and Loz |
 |
| Soph and Alex looking very bronzed and beautiful at Kopi Pot |
 |
| Canggu Beach |
 |
| Avocado Juice- my favourite |
 |
| Soph and I |
 |
| Girls exercising in the Villa, funny little sight! |
Right now I am sitting on the balcony of my hotel room, the other girls have gone to breakfast. I was just looking through some of my photos from my trip and a really nice song came on the radio and I just had to smile! I was thinking about how much has happened, how much I have seen, how many people I have met, how many lessons I have learned… I am glad of this moment of reflection because it made me really grateful. I feel like I really made the most of this trip and it is something I will cherish for the rest of my life. But now it is time to go home and I am happy to find myself feeling excited about that. This chapter of my life is now ending, but I am ready for the next one!
Thanks to everyone for reading my blog! I really appreciate it! I am starting a new blog when I get home and if you want to follow it, the link is:
http://thedocumenteddarling.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment